Vacuum Pump V-300 / V-600
Final vacuum (absolute): 5 mbar (V-300), 1.5 mbar (V-600)
Vacuum capacity (m3/h): 1.8 (V-300), 3.1 (V-600)
Noise Level: 32 to 57 dBA / 40 to 64 dBA
Special feature: Large inspection window
The Vacuum Pump V-300/V-600 is a chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm pump. The speed-controlled operation results in economical operation and very low noise emission. Thanks to the transparent front panel, contaminants are easily visible.
Facilitate maintenance by easily viewing condensate and particles through the transparent front panel of the Vacuum Pump V-300 / V-600, while maintaining reliable pressure control for consistent distillations.
The Vacuum Pump V-300 / V-600 by Büchi Labortechnik AG enables you to adapt your distillations to your needs thanks to a seamless plug&play integration with the BUCHI Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro for automated speed control and the BUCHI Rotavapor® R-300 for full automation of all process parameters.
- Decreaced contamination - when connected to the interface, the speed control mode of the Vacuum Pump ensures pressure levels are held uniformly.
- Noise levels reduction – thanks to speed-control, the pump operates smoothly to maintain the set vacuum. This results in very low noise emission (as low as 32 dB) and a more comfortable working environment.
- Bumping elemination - any condensed solvents or particles can be seen through a transparent inspection window to facilitate the maintenance of your vacuum pump.
- Secondary condenser – prevents solvent that is sucked into the vacuum pump from being released into the environment. This condenser is beneficial for cases where low boiling solvents are used or when pressure values are set too aggressively.
- Energy-saving - when not connected to the interface, the pump automatically switches to power savings mode after a given time interval has passed. This leads to substantial energy and cost savings.