New BINDER series: KB-ECO cooling incubator
BINDER new KB ECO cooling incubators are just as gentle on samples and just as powerful as the proven BINDER cooling incubators from the KB series – but with one difference: The KB ECO is even more efficient and is exceptionally environmentally friendly. Despite being more efficient in terms of energy use, it is just as powerful as its predecessors and – in contrast to compressor units – does not require any refrigerant at all. The unit is also exceptionally quiet.
The KB ECO series units are all-rounders for work in the microbiology laboratory and are also suitable for use in many other industrial applications, such as battery development.
The KB ECO series is available in 240, 720, 1020 Liter volume and ready to order from April, 1, 2022.
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +70 °C (max. 26 °C below the ambient temperature)
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Thermoelectric cooling module with unique heat dissipation allows for electric temperature control
- Inner door made of tempered safety glass
- Inner chamber made completely of stainless steel
- 2 stainless steel racks
- Adjustable condensate protection
For further information, please contact our product specialists.